REDNESS AND ROSACEA
Redness and Rosacea reduction and acne rosacea are common inflammatory skin disorders that affect the skin on the face. Rosacea is known as a common chronic inflammatory condition which usually affects the face. However occasionally it extends to areas such as the neck and chest. Thankfully there are rosacea treatment options available to help you that will help reduce that flushing in your skin.
Feel confident in your skin.
A combination of treatments can reduce your skin redness and even out your skin tone, in many circumstances a treatment plan using a combination of these treatments is the best way to treat as all levels of the redness and rosacea. These treatments include: Medifacials, spider vein removal, LED light therapy.
Sometimes oral and topical therapies may be all that is needed to reduce symptoms of redness and rosacea. However for more stubborn cases of rosacea and facial redness, our skin clear system will help remove:
- Remove visible blood vessels
- Reduce extensive redness
A complimentary consultation with one of our qualified technicians will help you identify your specific treatment plan to achieve the results you would want.
enlarged capillaries (telangiectasia)
a permanent flush across the nose and cheeks
non-tender lumps under the skin
mildly swollen cheeks and nose (hyperplasia)
a sensation of burning or stinging
a rash across the face or chest
sensitivity to products
dryness in the skin
- Reduction in blood capillaries that feed the redness in your skin
- Gain your confidence back
- Non-invasive treatments that are fairly quick
- Little to no downtime involved
- Can be done regularly
- Use ÜberZinc every day! It is your daily moisturizer and sun protection and will save your skin from UVA and UVB trauma which will contribute to the inflammation. Zinc oxide is also a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin B serum is effective for increasing the strength of the skin and reducing inflammation
- Ultimate A regulates the formation of healthy blood vessels. Stabilised retinol in Ultimate A serum is the gentlest and most effective way of delivering vitamin A to the skin.
- Avoid facial products that contain irritants such as SLS, camphor, sorbic acid or alcohol which may irritate the skin and worsen the condition
- Try DermaCalm anti-redness moisturiser has be specifically formulated to calm irritated skin prone to redness and flushing.
- Apply De-Stress oil as your moisturiser in the evening. Pure olive Squalene and seabuckthorn oil is excellent for calming irritated skin.
SLS and sulfate based cleansing ingredients – these are more irritating than other foaming and cleansing ingredients
Artificial fragrance – this is the number one cause of skin irritation
Propylene glycol – a common skin care ingredient
Certain essential oils – never apply undiluted essential oils directly to the skin
Acidic products – this are often not tolerated by clients with sensitive skin. It is best to avoid AHA’s (particularly glycolic) and L-ascorbic acid
Artificial colour – irritation is due to the small particle size which may penetrate the skin surface
Book your Aesthetic appointment today.
Book your appointment today.