PIGMENTATION REDUCTION PEEL
Introducing The VI Precision Plus pigmentation reduction peel is our latest break-through for combating pigment and ageing leaving you with radiant skin. The Precision Plus is a powerful booster peel system developed specifically to treat stubborn melasma and pigmentation giving you dramatic results.
The VI Peel Precision Plus peel is an amazing skin rejuvenation treatment that helps to correct skin conditions such as acne, scarring, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles improving the overall quality, tone and texture of your skin.
- UV Induced Pigmentation
- Sun Damage
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- No sun exposure 2 weeks prior.
- Make sure you use an good quality sunscreen spf 30/50 such as UberZinc form Synergie skin.
- No waxing, peels, or other abrasive treatments on your skin 2 weeks prior.
- You will need to be using our prescribed pigmentation reduction product prior to your peel.
- Exfoliates and helps diminish pigmentation and textural damage to restore skin to its natural health
- Effectively penetrates damaged areas
- Promotes rapid cell turnover
- Safe for all skin types
- Medium-depth peel
- Results within 7 days
- Safe to use for all Fitzpatrick types I-VI
- If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Have been on roaccutaine within 6 months
- Have been exposed to direct sun such as tanning in the past 2 weeks
- Have any allergies to hydroquinone, retinoic acid, or ascorbic acid
- Must not have any active cold sores
Book your Aesthetic appointment today.
Book your appointment today.