LED Light Therapy – SmartLux
Heal your skin
LED light therapy is a high powered low level light therapy that uses light emitting diode bulbs to energise the skin at a cellular level. The theraputic use of light that enhances your body’s natural cellular recovery. This light treatment improves healing times, helps relieve pain, reduces acne bacteria and improves your skins texture and barrier.
Light therapy has deep penetrating LED lights which are warm and soothing as they target deep into the skin cells to heighten their internal functions. This light therapy works to stimulate the skin’s blood flow and induce faster healing, decreasing pain and inflammation from active acne, wounds, sore muscles or joints.
Smartlux LED light therapy helps enhance your recovery after any surgical or even after any aesthetic procedure you may have. This treatment is a great add on rejuvenation boost when combined with Medical Micro/hydrodermabrasion, Chemical Peels, PRP, Extractions and skin needling.
- Inflamed swollen skin after a skin needling, peeling or laser treatment
- Swelling & bruising after injectables
- Active acne outbreaks
- Assists to eradicate P Acne Bacteria (Propionibacterium Acne)
- Helps to control Sebum Production
- Improves wound healing
- Works as general pain relief
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Helps with muscle & joint pain
- Rejuvenates skin
Is the treatment comfortable?
- Not only is this treatment comfortable and soothing, it is very relaxing. Most wish they could stay under the Smartlux for much longer!
Can I have LED on tanned or dark skin?
- The best news here is that anyone can have a SMartlux LED treatment regardless of skin colour because the LED light is safe, effective, and colour blind!
How many treatments do I need?
- Some people with minor conditions, like swelling after injectables or redness after a peel will only require 1-2 treatments.
- Those with intense pain or active acne may require 6-12 treatments.
- Skin Rejuvenation treatments usually require 6-10 treatment sessions under the Smartlux system. Treatments are typically given 2-3 times a week over a few weeks.
- Clients will usually see and feel the result after just one treatment.
Book your Aesthetic appointment today.
Book your appointment today.